11 Jun 2007

What’s 250thf8 all about?


Well my name is Simon Hargrave, I'm a professional photographer and I'd like to introduce you to my very first blog @ 250thf8.

This aims to be my personal photoblog where I introduce you to the highs and lows of a location photographer ( and some self promotion as well )
I intend to post pictures ( clients willing ) of my commissioned work with links / postings / ramberlings about Life, Curry night and my own personal highlights of the web.

But first,


Below are some grey step wedges, as a quick calibration guide. For the best monitor setting please adjust your brightness and contrast so that you can distinguish all the single grey tones from one another


If you can see the image and see all the grey steps my first post works.

Great!

So here i go....